Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 November 2011

Intro

So basically who doesn't like a good intro? be it from your favorite album, movie, or when a special someone gives u a special dance on your birthday..lol.

Well out of undying boredom created by the unending break/holidays from work and after a certain family relation of mine started her own blog , of which i really don't understand yet, and also my undying wish to express myself, say some shit, speak my mind, shocking as some may be, I hereby give u the INTRO  to this blog ( my spider sense just tingled" this is a bad idea") ..hmmm...Alas i care not, before my kids storm into the bedroom again and create a new stunt like evil ken evil, for which i as a parent ( unbelievable abi?) must don a cape and put on tights and save the day , i shall type away before the true hero (their mother) comes and save the day.

Basically y'all, imma just say some shit as it comes to mind, be warned, be prepared, and enjoy...oh u guys should go check out Drake's 'Take care' album, very impressive stuff...2Bcontinued..OUT!

3 comments:

  1. you must give us your review of Drake's album...you know you're my music expert. plus, of all the pictures you could use to "introduce yourself" it had to be the one that would shock the false teeth outta ma grandma?! dude. LOL. its ait though, i'm loving the mindless ranting already...let's see how long you can keep this going. whichever, i'm sure you'll last longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage (i had to). cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao..well we'll see.I intend to use shock and awe as my tools anyways, hence the inspirational picture( more to come btw).Sure i'll give a proper review of the album, i'll sneak it into the next post.cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CJ, welcome to blogsville. Interesting intro. Cape & tights? Really? Dat wuld b a Kodak moment I'd luv to c lol
    @Oroque, can u leave Kim K outa dis? #tongue out# Joan Rivers says she apparently knows only 71 positions so my girl is learning more positions #imsoomean

    ReplyDelete